A Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 is a laboratory instrument that is used for the separation of solvents from a solution. It is commonly used in chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries.
The Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 works on the principle of evaporation.
The solution is placed in a round-bottom flask, which is rotated in a heated water bath. The solvent evaporates and condenses in a separate flask, leaving behind the solute. The rotary evaporator is designed to allow for precise control over the temperature and pressure, which helps to optimize the evaporation process.
The advantages of using the Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 include:
- Efficient and fast separation of solvents from a solution
- Precise control over temperature and pressure, leading to better results
- Easy to use and operate
- Compact and space-saving design
- Easy to clean and maintain
The applications of the Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 include:
- Separation of solvents from a solution
- Purification of compounds
- Concentration of solutions
- Extraction of essential oils
- Fractional distillation
- Sample preparation for analysis
- Synthesis of new compounds
The features of the Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 include:
- Digital control panel for easy operation
- Variable speed control for precise rotation
- PTFE sealing system for efficient and safe operation
- Automatic lifting function for easy flask removal
- Dual condenser system for efficient condensation
- Heating bath with adjustable temperature control
- Glassware and accessories for different applications
The maintenance of the Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 involves:
- Regular cleaning of the glassware and accessories
- Lubrication of the moving parts
- Inspection of the PTFE sealing system for wear and tear
- Checking the vacuum system for leaks
- Calibrating the temperature and pressure sensors periodically
- Replacing worn-out parts as necessary.
The Rotary Evaporator LRE-1002 is available from the Chemical Solution Inc. (CSI) online store at a price of CA$4,616.00, made by Laboao. You can buy the product in bulk and retail. The cost and delivery time is calculated individually depending on the region and cargo size. Payment is made by transfer to the bank account.